Tuesday, August 9, 2011

to my beloved father

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God, and I call him dad.

In conversation father can
Do many wondrous things;
He's built upon a wiser plan
Than presidents or kings.
He knows the ins and outs of each
And every deep transaction;
We look to him for theories,
But look to ma for action.

his flesh was flesh his blood was blood:
no hungry man but wished him food;
no cripple wouldn't creep one mile
uphill to only see him smile.
his sorrow was as true as bread:
no liar looked him in the head;
if every friend became his foe
he'd laugh and build a world with snow.
(and every child was sure that spring
danced when she heard my father sing).
because my father lived his soul
love is the whole and more than all.

tiada kata yang lebih indah tuk aku ungkapkan pada arwah ayah..
hanya AL FATIHAH saja yang kan sentiasa menjadi pengikat ayah n fara...
i miss u a lot ayah..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment