Tuesday, May 8, 2012

friendship poem..

A Friend is a Treasure A friend is someone we turn to,
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
with beauty, joy and grace.
And make the world we live in,
a better and happier place.

A best friend
is always there,
whether you need advice,
or a pep talk,
or even a shoulder to cry on.
A best friend
listens with her heart
and is always honest with you,
even though the truth
may not be
what you want to hear.
A best friend
knows all your secrets,
understands your fears
shares your dreams.
A best friend
never stops believing in you
even if you give up
on yourself.
you are
that kind of friend
to me.
And no matter what happens,
you always will be.
You are my best friend....
my forever friend.

THIS IS 4 YOU
No one can replace you place in my heart...
Because you are THE ONLY ONE...
No one can take you away from me...
Because you will be my best friends until I die..
No one can make me laugh except you...
But you can me make me cry if you go away from me...
No one knows about our friends’ ship...
But I know that our friends ship is like the river...no one can stop the river...
No one will know about your bad behavior...
Because you’re secret will save with me...
I promise that...
I will be your best friends until I die...
I will be the first one know about your sadness...
I will make sure that you happy be my friends...
I will make sure that our friends will life 4 ever...
I will make sure that you will never walk alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment